Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ramencon 2013

This was my first Ramencon (out in Merrillvile, Indiana) since it's inception 2 years ago. Despite the venue being a bit small, it was packed. A few of my friends were a part of the guest list such as cosplayer and youtube star, Joey Blondewolf (I just call her Becca-chan haha), cosplayer and recording artist, FanService Renji, and cosplayer, fashion designer and gogo dancer, Shana Mostella (Candy Bats).

Other special guests that were in attendance: Monical Rial (vocie actress for ADV Films and Funimation, lending her voice to over 200 shows), Tiffany Grant (voice actress for Evangelion's Asuka and 1200 other roles), Jon St. John (best known as Duke Nukem), and Jamie Marchi (lead writer for the script adaptation of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and the voice of Panty, plus many more roles).

Friends from IPG (I Play Games) hosted the game room.

My cosplay this time was another one from TERA Online, class Slayer. My friend, Lee Henry, created the prop for me :D

Enjoy! 

~Ash 





   



My friend, Amira, as Ursula!!!



Becca-chan! ^__^

Too adorable! And a great idea!



Cat Ears... too dark to see properly >__<


K-On! figurines : )

Sword Art Online!! <3 font="">

Eva's Asuka and Mari... I bought Mari (my fave) =^_^=

Such a cute badge... haha...

No comments: