Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Update on Dziva Jones #2

A lot of people have been asking me about the status of the next chapter of Aminah's book, Dziva Jones, and just to let everyone know, production is well underway. I've been splitting my time between fully illustrating the issue plus text and separate freelance projects so that's what has been going on. We're still trying to decide whether to release this project as one whole book, or split it into 2 issues since it's hitting the 40 page mark. Either way, it will be GLORIOUS!!!! :D

Please look forward to it! 



2 comments:

Miss Erica H. said...

I'm seriously fangirling over here!! I've only read one issue and I've already started collecting things to cosplay Dziva!! :)

Ashley A. Woods said...

Thanks and I'm glad, Erica!!! That would be hella cool to see you cosplay as her! Now I'm excited! Haha! :D