Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Millennia War @ C2E2








Alright, I know I'm EXTRA late posting this but things have been hectic :p

As some of you guys may know, Mike and I spoke about "Millennia War" at the "BLACK COMIX" panel during C2E2 (Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo) along with John Jennings, Damian Duffy, Turtel Onli, Jiba Anderson, and Stanford Carpenter Saturday, April 17th.

By Damian Duffy & John Jennings, “Black Comix” is a new book from Mark Batty Publisher, coming out in Spring 2010! Along with the other artists who participated in the panel, the Black Comix book will showcase some of my art from "Millennia War". Make sure to visit Black Comix - the Blog at blackcomixbook.com

Here's a clip of Mike and I speaking during the panel (we start about 2 min in). You can also see the rest of the panel on my youtube channel, AshleyAWoods (one word, because youtube doesn't allow spaces -_-).

Special thanks to John and Damian for inviting us to the event, Matthew for recording it, & Jabari, Aki, Lorenzo, and Keisha for the pictures.
xoxo

2 comments:

d-train said...

I watch the video and I'm so happy for you. I bought your issue 6 from graham crackers and I loved it, Keep doing your thing, from your fan derail, bye

Andy Jewett said...

Hey Ashley, sorry i missed you at C2E2... would have been cool to catch up and get some issues from you. we tabled next to year one year at Chicago in case you are thinking, "who the heck is this guy."

Anyways, glad you are still doing comics... see you around a convention some time I'm sure.