Thursday, March 25, 2010

Megacon 2010






Hey, hey!

Mike and I flew out to Orlando earlier this month for the Megacon convention to sell "Millennia War". It was really nice to get away from the last remnants of Chicago winter and feel the warmness of the Florida sun on my skin... however at night it became really chilly, just like back home.

I met some really cool artists like Brian Stelfreeze and Sanford Greene and saw my buddies Jamal Igle and Rodney Ramos roaming the aisles!

Besides selling 'Millennia War", I also debuted a comic I drew for my good friend, Aminah Armour, called, "Dziva Jones", which sold out!!! YAY!!! Cover drawn by Stanley Weaver.


1 comment:

samax said...

I saw this on Indyplanet and threw it up on my blog, GhettoManga... It looks great! a departure from the stuff I associated with your name, but great stuff either way!

good luck!
-samax