Monday, October 5, 2009

EVERYONE!!! LEND ME YOUR POWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!


Hello all. (In case you didn't notice, I was having a DBZ moment during the title...)

Being an artist is fun, even therapeutic. But some days.... ART JUST GETS IN THE FUGGIN' WAY. I've been draining myself trying to release the latest issue in a timely manner and well... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. EUREKA! *clicks heels together in the air*

Complaining really doesn't suit me so I won't get too wrapped up in telling you guys how dog tired I am - the ugly drawing above speaks for itself LOL

In the meantime, I'm preparing to update millenniawar.com soon with new character bios, Mike and I are heading to another comic event next Saturday (Black Age XII), and right after I finish MW #6 in the next week or so I'm whipping up the graphic novel containing the first 7 issues. Not to mention other lil' projects here and there I do with artist friends.

Most important... I'm looking for a steady jizzob! J-O-B!!!

I hope all is well with everyone and remember to keep forging ahead! No matter what's blocking your path to reaching the ultimate goal (obtaining your dream career, world domination, owning everything I publish :p) forge ahead nonetheless!!!! And smile the whole time!!!! LOL

(Somehow this blog turned from me venting to spreading inspirational words... interesting.)

1 comment:

Draw Like Crazy said...

I know exactly how you feel. I am curious how you got started with your comic and how long you have been doing it.