Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Indyplanet Spotlight - "Millennia War" #4!!!


What a pleasant surprise!

My friend Charlie, creator of the comic "Blackbird" also available on indyplanet.com, called me earlier to tell me he discovered our books featured in the indyplanet spotlight banner of the site! I don't know how to take screen captures on a PC so I took this with my digital camera, haha! If anyone knows how to take screen captures on a PC, please let me know how! Pretty please!

Looking at this picture makes you want to go buy all my "Millennia War" comics, doesn't it? Go on.... admit it.... :o)

*** Sept.5th, 2008 ***

My friend, Earl, tried to help me by sending me a tutorial on screen captures on a PC. However, since I work on a laptop I don't think I have all the necessary buttons that were mentioned in the tutorial, LOL! Thus, I went to indyplanet.com and copy and pasted the box, and pieced it back together in Photoshop so I could show you guys a clearer image... It wasn't too hard, really. Thanks, Earl!

=^_^=

1 comment:

earl said...

Your Welcome. I'm just glad you were able to do it anyway.^_^