Thursday, October 18, 2007

Millennia War #2 is HERE!!!!



Hey there. A LOT has been going on in past couple-o-months. I'm finishing up school in 2 months...I just had a birthday in which I celebrated with friends at an arcade and later stuffed my face with a hamburger and italian sausage (dipped of course) in one sitting... becoming the proud new owner of the X-BOX 360... and oh yeah: working feverishly on Millennia War. I imagine books will be dropping a little faster when school is done. Who knows...

Anyhoo, Millennia War #2 is available on www.lulu.com, so buy it! BUY IT NOW! ><

XOXO

4 comments:

Colin Harris said...

Hey what are you using to create these?? I just wish I had your talent when I was your age. Great stuff

Ashley A. Woods said...

I use photoshop CS. Thank you for the praise! ^^

earl said...

Your New Issue Is Real Hot!You Always Have People Coming Back For More.I'm Real Hooked On The Storyline.Keep Doing Your Thing Ash.

Ashley A. Woods said...

Thank you!!!